Saturday, February 9, 2019

Feels Like Home Cards for Joyful Stars February Blog Hop



Welcome to the Joyful Stars February Blog Hop.  I am happy that you are joining us this month.  It is a circular hop so you have probably come from  Michelle's Blog.  If you get lost along the way, you can find a complete list of participants on Joyce's Blog.  Today, I have a card made using the Feels Like Home paper pack to share with you.  It is a birthday card I made for my sister-in-law.



The floral stamp set is C1752 Know That I Care.  The sentiment "For You" comes from D1708 Sending Smiles, a stamp set in the Z3501 Flower Market Cricut Digital Collection .  The tag was cut using Z4305 Fancy Tags.  The stitched scalloped piece was cut with Z4241 Thin Cuts Decorative Borders.  As I previously mentioned, the paper is from X7243B Feels Like Home paper packet.  I used Z4213 Silver Embellishing Thread under the tag which is adhered to the card using Z1151 3-D Foam Tape.

I have another card to share that was made for a 70th Anniversary celebration.

This 5 x 7 card uses the same floral stamp set, C1752 Know That I Care.  I used random stamping to create the pink and green floral paper.  The number 70 was cut using the Z4159 Thin Cut Block Number Dies using the Z3366 Silver Foil Paper. The circles were cut using Z4181 Thin Cut Stitched Circles.  The other stamp sets used are retired stamps. 

Thanks so much for joining us today.
Now it is time to hop on over to Andrea's Blog to see her fabulous creation!
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't decides which of these I love best! Off to invest in another stamp set...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how beautiful! And 70 years of wedded bliss certainly requires such a special card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cards! Great random stamping on the second card and wonderful paper choices on the first card. Well done!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty cards, this hop has convinced me to use more of the papers from the pack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've have created so many beautiful items with this stamp set Betty!! I loved your swap cards....and these are so beautiful too!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete