Saturday, June 9, 2018

Fresh Air Layout for Joyful Stars June Blog Hop

Welcome to the Joyful Stars June Blog Hop.  If you have come from Debi's Blog then you are on the right track.  You can find a complete list of participants on Joyce's Blog. This month, I chose to use the Fresh Air paper pack from the new Seasonal Expressions 2.  If you have some photos from camping or outdoor family vacations, you are going to LOVE this paper pack! I have tons of photos from our outdoor adventures to scrapbook.  Looks like I am going to need to get a few more Fresh Air Paper Packs!  I had so many photos, I used our "Flip Flaps" to help me add some additional photos and journaling without making the layout too busy.  To design my layout, I started with Pattern 24 from Make It From Your Heart Volume 3.  Then I changed it up to suit my photos.  I like my photos to take center stage on my layouts so the amount and size of my photos always dictate the layout and colors for me.  There is no right or wrong way to scrapbook - it is just my personal preference. 
Here is the layout before I put it in the page protectors. 

Here is a close up of the right page in the page protector and flip flaps attached.  The flip flaps attach to the outside of the page protector so you can view the extra photos without actually taking it out of the page protector.

This is what the page protector looks like with the flip flaps attached.  It is like a "little booklet" on top of the page protector.  It is very east to attach the flip flaps anywhere on the page that works for your layout.  To determine the actual placement, you must put the completed page in the protector before attaching the flip flaps.


 There are two flip flaps attached to the page, so it is like a booklet on top of the page protector.

The layout uses images from the You Are Here Close To My Heart Cricut cartridge and the font is from the Close To My Heart Cricut cartridge Artistry.  

Now it is time to hop on over to my friend Krista's blog to see her wonderful crafty creation.
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! Love the layout, the photos & those great flip flaps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout and love the use of the Flip Flap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great match, your amazing photos and Fresh Air!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout works so well with your photos. This is a paper pack on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout! Love your photos and journaling with flip flaps. Thanks for inspiring me today!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete