Sunday, June 26, 2016

Kaleidoscope Birthday Card

As soon as I saw C1647 - A Bunch of Love stamp set and coordinating Thin Cuts in the Seasonal Expressions 2, I went online and ordered it immediately.  I just love the versatility of these stamps.  As soon as they arrived, I stamped the flower bunch dozens of times  on White Daisy cardstock and cut them with the thin cuts.  They can coordinate with any paper, just by changing the color of the flowers.  And they can be used for just about any occasion, simply by changing the sentiment. 
The card is Pear cardstock and Kaleidoscope Background and Texture Paper.  I used Shin Han markers to color the flowers.  The papers are only available until the end of July and the stamps and thin cuts will retire on August 31.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment