Monday, February 1, 2016

Charlotte Card

I have been enjoying playing with the all new Charlotte Workshops Your Way Scrapbook Kit.  It is in our new Seasonal Expressions Book.  Just look at all the beautiful components in the kit.  There are 12 pieces of Background and Texture paper, 3 sheets of Cardstock, Charlotte Complements, a roll of Black and Gold Ribbon, and a pack of Treasured Puffies.  When you use the online instruction sheet, the kit will yield three traditional layouts, one Picture My Life layout and 9 greeting cards!  WOW - what a great value at just $26.95. 
Today, I created a card using the card pattern in the instructions.  I used a leftover Picture My Life card and a different flower and the Thinking of You is from the January Stamp of the Month.  The flower, leaf and sprig is from C1641 Springtime Wishes. They were first cut using the coordinating Thin Cut Die Z3201 and then stamped using the Black Memento Ink Pad Z899, so the image did not bleed when using the watercolors.

I just love the delicate colors.  The kit is very versatile and can be used for many different occasions.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment