Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Home For The Holidays - October Stamp of the Month

 Home For The Holidays will make great holiday cards, tags and gifts.  I just love the Polar Bear so I used him as the focal image for my card.  The paper is the Snowhaven Paper Pack.  It is not traditional holiday paper, but it is very bright and cheerful.  The colors will be great for scrapbook layouts for snow photos.  However, after last winter, I'm hoping I don't have too many new snow photos this year! 

 
 I used the tiny black sparkles for his eyes and some red glitter tape for embellishment.
This stamp set is so great - you are going to want to get your own. Click HERE to see the entire stamp set and place an order.  If you place an order over $50 you can get the stamp set FREE.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment