Saturday, January 4, 2014

Happy New Year

I hope you have enjoyed the holiday season with your family and friends. Both of my sons were home for an extended Christmas vacation so we have spent a lot of time catching up.  And of course we had quite a few family events to attend over the holidays.
Check out this Close To My Heart National Papercrafting Month special.  You can get an exclusive Cloud Nine cardmaking kit for $15 (retail value $46) with a qualifying purchase of $35 or more (excluding tax and shipping) during January in celebration of National Papercrafting Month. Make 10 adorable cards (2 each of 5 designs) with funky messages to put any recipient on cloud nine! You can add one cardmaking kit for every $35 in your order*. New Consultants who enroll in January will receive a FREE Cloud Nine cardmaking kit when they have submitted total personal sales of $300 or more**.


Be sure to call me to place your order so you can get your Cloud Nine kit!

With all the holiday visiting (and trying to keep my dining room clean), I started to have "stamp withdrawl".  So I enjoyed it when my son decided to use my supplies yesterday to make door decorations for the new semester.  He is an RA and one of his responsibilities is to make a decorative "nameplate" to put on each student's door.  He used a snowman image from the "Christmas Cheer"  Cricut cartridge.  He used CTMH Sky paper for the background and embossed it using a snowflake embossing folder.  Then he sanded the paper to expose the white core of the sky cardstock. He chose to use the red stripe from the Sparkle and Shine pack for the scarf.  He is going to add a banner with each student's name before attaching it to the door.  They would make a cute card or an addition to a winter scrapbook layout too.
 He made 42 of them!



Be sure to check out my January Events page for information on the FREE All Day Crop on January 18 and my Open House on January 24 and 25.  Please RSVP and come join in the fun!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment