Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Easter Treats for the Joyful Stars April Blog Hop


Happy Spring and welcome to the Joyful Stars April Blog Hop.  If you have come from Joyce Gough's Blog, then you are on the right path.  It is a circular hop so you can start anywhere and you will know you are finished when you get back to the first blog you saw.  You can find a complete list of participants on Joyce Houck's Blog.  I would like to share a little Easter favor I made for the girls that attend my monthly crop and for our Easter breakfast.  I just LOVE the little chocolate animals!  What could be cuter than little bunnies, chicks, ducks and sheep?

 The pink stripe and dotted paper is from the Something Fierce paper pack and the multicolored stripe paper is from the I Heart Us paper pack.  The banners are from the Close To My Heart Flower Market Cricut Collection.

 Here is the pattern for the treat holders.  I found them on Pinterest a few years ago, however, I can not find the link to the original blog post right now.  I will update my post as soon as I find it so I can give credit to the original designer.  The candy is from Lindt and I purchased a large pack at BJ's.
Happy Easter!

Products used:
X7240B Something Fierce Paper Pack
X7242B I Heart Us Paper Pack
Z3501 Flower Market Cricut Collection
Z1979 Journaling Pen 
Z1912 Corner Rounder
Z679 Liquid Glass
Now it is time to hop on over to Andrea's Blog to see her crafty creation.
Pin It!

2 comments: