Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Postcard Perfect for Joyful Stars May Blog Hop



 Welcome to the Joyful Stars May Blog Hop.  I missed out on our Hop last month so I am happy to be back crafting again.  If you have come from Joyce's Blog you are on the right track. Close To My Heart has a fabulous special for National Scrapbook Month called Postcard Perfect.   The papers are great for any papercrafting project but the pack is especially designed for scrapbooking those tropical summer memories.


Since I am way, way behind on my cardmaking,  I decided to make a card for the hop.  The card is to celebrate my niece's 40th birthday.  The soft peachy and pink colors are really pretty.  The font is one from Cricut Access called Babette because I wanted to use a script font.  The flower stamp is in the  Postcard Perfect stamp set and the tropical drink complete with umbrella is from the fabulous CTMH You Are Here Cricut Cartridge.  It is a "MUST" have cartridge, just like all of the Close To My Heart cartridges.  Take a look at the SHAPE INDEX and see for yourself.


I hope you have enjoyed hoping with us this month.  Be sure to stop back again next month for our June Blog Hop! Now it is time to hop on over to Michelle's Blog
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Such a festive card! Your niece will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to see you sharing artwork! Thanks for your fun card! :) Hope recovery is going well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes I with that cartridge I just think travel. Thank you for the reminder to think outside the box!

    ReplyDelete