Thursday, September 1, 2016

Beach Bag Treat Holder

Here it is Labor Day weekend and the unofficial end of summer.  While Fall is my absolute favorite season, I am sad that this year seems to be flying by so quickly!  Today, I have a Beach Bag treat holder to share.  These treats were filled with salt water taffy for the croppers at my August crop. 
 The beach bag was inspired by a pin on my Treat Holders board on my Pinterest account.  Here is a link to the instructions if you would like to create you own.  I just love saving ideas on Pinterest!  Since I can create and name my boards, it is easy to save and retrieve ideas.   I chose to use X7210B Calypso Paper packet (retired) because I wanted them to look like beach bags.  Tip: When you put together paper intended to hold treats, use Liquid Glass as your adhesive.  It makes the paper very sturdy and your "seams" will not come apart. 
Here are photos so you can see the details.


Have a great Labor Day weekend with your friends and family!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment