Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Happy Times Paper for Color Dare 192 and Mojo Monday 447





Here is a card I created using the Close To My Heart National Scrapbooking Promotional paper, Happy Times.  I used the Mojo Monday Sketch 447 for inspiration and the Happy Times paper just happens to be the same as the colors in the Color Dare this week, which are Fern, Cotton Candy, Canary, Glacier and White.

 

In addition to the Happy Times Background and Texture Paper, it uses both Canary and Fern Cardstock.  The Canary circles were texturized using Z1994 Floral Embossing Folder.

The card uses the brand new stamp set C1649 A Bunch of Love and Z3251, the coordinating Thin Cuts Dies.  I also used the new Z3224 Medium Round Waterbrush to color the flowers.
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Great pairing with the card sketch. I love the textured circles. Your coloring on the flowers is so pretty! Thanks for sharing at Color My Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great combination of MoJo sketch and Color Dare's challenge...like your hand stitching around the different layers, and the coloring of your floral arrangement. Thanks for joining us at Color Dare, please join us this week for another pretty color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Betty! I love how you used an intricate stamp--expertly colored--with plain Happy Times paper. I also love the dry embossed canary circles. We are so glad that you've joined us in Color Dare #192--please join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love those doodle lines. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete