Saturday, April 9, 2016

Joyful Stars April Blog Hop


Welcome to the Joyful Stars April Blog Hop.  If you came from Krista's Blog then you are on the right track.  If you get lost along the way, then stop by Joyce's blog for a full list of the participants.
I have a cute card today, however, it is not exclusively CTMH products.  We have been quite busy doing some home remodeling and I made a card to say thank you to the contractors.  The cardstock for the card is Desert Sand and I used Saddle for the handle of the tools.
The silver is actually silver tape from the hardware store because I could not find my silver paper.

The tools were cut using the Cricut Handyman cartridge.  The card is almost standard size - it fits a gift card quite nicely.
Hope you are enjoying the hop.  Now it is off to my friend Lori's Blog to see her beautiful creation.

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. What a clever card design for the occasion. Would work for Father's Day too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This toolbelt card is just so cute! I love how you used silver tape for the tool elements. Very clever!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete