Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Zoe Card and Some Brand New Products

 Spring and Summer have been so busy that I have not had time to be creative. I have had fun - just not creative fun.  Close to My Heart has some great new products that are sure to inspire everyone's creativity.  I just received the brand new Cricut Cartridge called Artisrty along with the paper packet Zoe and the August Stamp of the Month.  Of course, it did not take long before the table was covered with paper, glue and stamps! So now I finally have a card to show you today that uses all three new products.
I just love the colors and patterns in the Zoe Paper Pack!
The new Artistry Cricut Cartridge is full of new images for both cards and scrapbook projects.
The most exciting news is that all these products are available right now!  Be sure to contact me if you have any questions or need help with anything.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Cute card that really highlights all that Zoe has to offer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoe has so many great looks, your card is great

    ReplyDelete